Friday 3 July 2020

TIFU By wearing a butt plug to the airport

Okay this literally happened this morning and I am mortified.

Last week I booked a fight to see my boyfriend who lives 3 hours away. I don’t drive at the moment so I decided to take a flight as it’s only 40 minutes or so, and it was only €15. We haven’t seen eachother for 3 months because of covid so we were both very excited. Now, to spice things up a lil I decided I will wear lingerie under my regular clothes, as he lives only 10 minutes away from the airport and I thought I could surprise him straight away. I also decided to spice things up a lil and wear a buttplug, not even thinking bout it, so I put it in right before leaving for the airport, I’m gonna spare you the details but it’s a small one so easy to go along your day with.

Now, I get to the airport, and while I’m going through the security the things beeps which isn’t a surprise since I’m wearing light jewellery so I didn’t think much of it. The woman tells me to step aside and shes just checking my pockets etc. I take off all my jewellery and try again but the thing is still beeping, and now, I’m only wearing sweatpants, a hoodie, and lingerie with no extra details. So I’m standing there when the woman tells me to go onto an expectation into one of those machine x-ray type things when to my horror I remember I’m wearing a butt plug with a HUGE jewel. Which I completely forgot about. At this stage I am mortified and tell the woman what’s going on. Luckily she just laughed it off and let me go.I have NEVER been this embarrassed.

TL;DR I wore a butt plug to the airport and got stopped.

Edit ;for everyone asking how I could’ve “forgotten” it there. It’s not that I forgot that it was there or I didn’t feel it was still there, I just got used to the feeling and my mind wasn’t on that when I was entering the security.

submitted by /u/anon66mou to r/tifu
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment