Monday 5 October 2020

Me (28M), am I the only man who pees sitting down?

When I was in Malaysia for education, my guardian - one of the best men ever to me - went swimming with me. We both went to the toilet for a wash down and I noticed he did that sitting down.

I took that in unknowingly and from then, I have been doing it not standing up way.

My partner just told me that she appreciates that habit a lot, as she used to live in a multi-room flat and the toilets are pretty much unbearable in term of smell and cleanliness.

I have never talked to anybody openly about this, cause it kinda makes me uncomfortable and awkward. But I urge men to try it out, I guess it would be less effective because of how our carrots are designed, but no matter what do, sitting down or standing up, there would be a few drops that got through lol.

What you all think?

P/s: #SitDownGang

P/s * 2: sorry that I couldn’t reply to everyone. Did not think this would blow up, literally so random after having a conversation with my flatmates last night. Their brothers and fathers all do it sitting down so I thought it might be interesting to ask reddit.

submitted by /u/AnonymouslyAsianDude to r/TooAfraidToAsk
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment