Wednesday 1 July 2020

I’m petitioning to have u/fuck_brain_cancer10 perma banned from reddit. AMA but really cast your thoughts.

u/fuck_brain_cancer10 defrauded the community by pretending to have brain cancer. This screwed up kid took money from people through the award system who thought he was sick and dying. Kinda shitty and seems like scamming to me. With the communities support this user should be perma banned through his IP and all other related accounts. If you wish to find the post he made please click this link.

Thankfully I thought the post was shit to begin with and was not affected.

https://www.reddit.com/r/awfuleverything/comments/hijwqk/he_also_got_200_awards/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Edit: Due to 1k upvotes this post will be sent to Reddit staff to show the communities want for action.

A link to this post has been sent to u/spez

Edit: I don’t want awards I want justice. We can’t have people abusing the communities kindness in this way in the future. Please refrain from awarding me and upvote this post instead to show support for the solution.

submitted by /u/CrocTheTerrible to r/AMA
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment