Thursday 2 July 2020

My mother (43) wants me (18f) to donate eggs so she can have kids with her fiance.

There's a lot to this and good God it's a mess. I go off to college in August. I turned 18 at the end of May.

When I was about 14, my mother asked me if I would be willing to help her have a baby one day. I said yes without understanding what it all entailed. She is still holding me to this even though I have since changed my mind.

My mom has been threatening to kick me out over my refusal. She is pressuring me to sign a contract that would bind me to one cycle sometime before I turn 30 and she has even discussed me carrying a baby for her once I'm done with school. I feel very nervous about this and I'm trying to stall/hold out until I am no longer under her roof. I can't afford to move out (Eta: until August). I'm not sure if I could eventually get out of this contract if I were to sign it, but I don't want to risk it. Her fiance is totally cool with this. I don't know what to do.

I'm trying to make plans to maybe stay with a friend, but I'm hoping to find a way out of this with my personal items. I know my mom will hold things hostage so to speak.

Sorry if this isn't the right sub.

Edit: I am very relieved to know that the contract would be under duress and so wouldn't be upheld. :)

submitted by /u/throwra-surrogate to r/relationship_advice
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment