Thursday 2 July 2020

You guys don’t really want to learn about taxes, you just want to complain about school

Every year there’s always those kids who say “school needs to teach us important things like taxes” but when you take a step back and look at who the students that say this are, you realize that lots of them (not most or all) are the disrespectful and most juvenile students who are likely not doing very well in school. They don’t give a damn about doing taxes they just want to complain about the school system. I don’t want to discredit or disrespect anyone who does want to learn taxes, this doesn’t apply to you guys.

Also, yes I do believe the American education system needs to be reformed, and we should be taught about taxes

Also also, no just because you want to learn about taxes in school does not make you a “lazy juvenile”.

Also also also, I am a high school student so I am not using a “boomer bias” when I say this

Also also also also, no I’m not saying you guys are juveniles and lazy if you disagree with me, sorry if you saw it that way, I’m talking about a loud minority

submitted by /u/qarpg to r/unpopularopinion
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment