Wednesday 1 July 2020

TIFU by telling my boss I smoke weed.

This happened over the weekend and I still think I may hear about this in some way... So last Friday, some of us teachers were sent a text from our Principal to sign some papers in our email. She likes to make sure everyone responds so she'll message people individually after a while. I have a Saturday job as well so I don't check it until I get home. Well, on my way home I decided to stop by my dealer and bought some OG Cookies. They smelled so good that I texted my Fiancee to tell her what I got. Well, when I get home I asked her if she was ready to try the stuff I got. She was confused as to what I was talking about because she was asking for the name of it and how it smells. I told her that I texted the info before I got home. I checked my phone to see if it sent at all but I discovered that I opened up the wrong text. I had told my Principal/Boss that I had bought some stinky bud and to get our pipe and grinder ready. She replied back saying "No thanks but have a good weekend" and she left a winky face emoji. I've since talked to her only about work things. Nothing about this weekend had come up but I'm still kind of freaking out.

Edit: I've worked with this school district for 5 years. They don't do drug testing. I've known a few teachers from previous districts that used to partake. I live in CA. The Principal and I have been on good grounds since I've started.

Tl:dr- Text my boss instead of my fiancee to tell them I had bought weed.

submitted by /u/Dreadger2001 to r/tifu
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment