Sunday 15 November 2020

Elf is a terrible movie and Will Farrell isn’t funny

Elf is an awful movie that is so unfunny I can’t even polite watch the movie. Everyone goes nuts for this stupid movie, and everywhere all over social mead there’s stupid will Ferrell dressed as an elf trying too hard.

I find will Ferrell very unlikable, his comedy is lazy. He has gotten so much praise from his SHIT FILMS LIKE ELF that he thinks he’s some comedic genius.

Edit: I’m sorry for my grammar/spelling. I really didn’t think anyone would pay attention to my post. I wrote this really quick, without proof reading. ALSO This isn’t me trying to be mean, I just don’t find him funny, particularly in that movie. I just have dealt with this over hype of Elf all the time, and it makes my eyes roll back into my head. I have family member who love the movie and Will. Just wanted to see how unpopular my opinion is.

Thank you for all the replies

submitted by /u/missybee7 to r/unpopularopinion
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment