Thursday 19 November 2020

When I say “I don’t want any kids” I mean that shit and stop trying to change my mind about it

I’m sure most of us have those parents or someone who will say “oh you’ll change your mind eventually” No, I don’t think I will. Certain people have the funds and patience to deal with kids and some don’t. But I on the other hand do not have the patience for kids. I’m sick of hearing “well we will see when you get older” Fuck no! Some people don’t have the time to deal with carrying a child for 9 months and having to push that baby out of your vagina or having to get a c-section that messes up your stomach. And don’t get me started on how raising a child is expensive especially in the working class. I rather live my life with no worries about children and that’s absolutely final .

Edit: Ok so there is some people in the comments telling me that “well you are gonna change your mind” and “your ending your bloodline” etc writing long paragraphs as to why humans need children. Uhm what the fuck? YOU are the reason I wrote this! ITS YOU PEOPLE! Who keep nagging about people’s preference. If I say something is final, that’s it unfortunately respect that. Remember this is unpopular opinion not “well I disagree and I’m gonna try and tell you many ways on how my opinion and beliefs are actually better and down vote your post” make it make sense people!

submitted by /u/LysolCookies to r/unpopularopinion
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment