Sunday 30 August 2020

My parents falsely accused my brother of being a creep and it's really affecting him.

My brother is 15, my sister is 17, and I'm 23f. This is really stupid and it shouldn't have happened but it did. Now I just want advice on how to make it better. Also this is the story my brother told me as I wasn't there.

He was in his room playing on his phone minding his own business. He got up to take out the trash. He came back to lay down im his bed. As he was laying down he noticed there dog walking out of his room. He ignored it.

Later on his sister 17 noticed clothes were missing. She went looking for it and found it in my brothers room. The problem was that is was wet and slimy. She immediately told our parents and they thought the worse. My dad, mom, and brother argued about it.

Rude things were said. Apparently mom said I knew you were weird but not this weird. My dad said I raised a predator. In the end my parents asked me to pick him up and let him stay with me for a couple of days. When I picked him up he didn't say anything and just sat in silence.

He spent the entire time in the room he was staying in. He only came out for dinner. He skipped breakfast and lunch. His eye's were always red when he came out so I assume he was crying. I've never seen him cry. Most of the time when he's upset he just has a stone face so what they said must have got to him.

Finally at the end of the week he's parents called me and said they wanted to talk to him so they came over. Before they came over I tried to talk to him but he ignored me. When parents came they apologised to him. Over the week they noticed more of sister clothes in his room until one day my dad caught the dog with my sister clothes.

My brother just said okay and went home. I tried to ask my parents if he could stay longer but they said that wouldn't be necessary. Later on I got a call asking me what did he do over my house because he's just been in his room all day at there house. Is there anything I can do to help him feel better?

Advice would be greatly unappreciated.

submitted by /u/ThrowRakeso to r/relationship_advice
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment